[NetBehaviour] marc & ruth on holiday...

Ruth Catlow ruth.catlow at furtherfield.org
Fri Apr 15 20:34:32 CEST 2011

Hee Renee!

That conjured up a hilarious picture in my mind of those NBers who I
have met before sitting on little ponies (they have little ponies in the
New Forest) or picnicking on the heath and those who I haven't, hiding
in bushes, lurking in shadows on dark lanes in the evenings or gathering
to drink in the local pub with each other but ignoring me. There's lots
of us after all. We could all be all around us already- who knows?

: )
Ruth