[NetBehaviour] marc & ruth on holiday...

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Fri Apr 15 20:36:42 CEST 2011

Hi Alan,

I have been thinking about doing this for a while - it may be fun to set
up a week of different events & discussions & walks in the country, also
canoeing, climbing trees & geek stuff as well...

The problem is money - and, unfortunately if this happened some may not
be able to afford to come along.

Although, we could set up a collective crowd funding project to see what
happens.

wishing you well.

marc