[NetBehaviour] marc & ruth on holiday...

Andreas Maria Jacobs ajaco at xs4all.nl
Fri Apr 15 21:31:15 CEST 2011

Hi list

About a meeting gathering mini conference

I have this place in Germany fulfilling all our/your needs

Situated in a rural environment, climbing, mountains, rivers, walks etc etc

Affordable!!!

see:

http://nictoglobe.com/new/query2.html?d=residency&f=abv

I am organizing to start with a mini festival in late august this year in
collaboration with the Klebnikov festival in Belgium

We need the finances just to possibly keep the place, I lost my daytime
job and cannot afford to invite guests for free

wondering if anyone is interested in coming and joining in a free and open
sharing spirit

Best

Andreas Maria Jacobs

Keep