[NetBehaviour] marc & ruth on holiday...

James Morris jwm.art.net at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 00:34:34 CEST 2011

If you like ruined castles and stuff like that I recommend popping
along to Corfe castle down west a little way from the new forest.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=corfe+castle&aq=&sll=50.711678,-2.089634&sspn=0.066742,0.114326&ie=UTF8&hq=corfe+castle&hnear=Corfe+Castle,+The+Square,+Corfe+Castle,+Dorset+BH20+5,+United+Kingdom&ll=50.644345,-2.053671&spn=0.033419,0.057163&z=14&iwloc=A

here's a pic of me in the new forest last year:

http://jwm-art.net/image/jwmorris.jpg

Enjoy your hols!

James.