[NetBehaviour] info please

helen varley jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Thu Apr 21 14:47:26 CEST 2011

hmm, all the tools i've ever tried for this kind of thing have never
been that useful, in the end; the chances of getting 25 people to meet
at the same time aren't great (especially if they're in different
timezones) & no clever tool like doodle is going to make people more
available (it might even make them less available when it takes so long
to fill out ...).

i usually just propose by email 3-4 times that are the best for me (&
any other essential people), & then see which one the most people can
do, & go with that (& document it for the others who couldn't make it).

the meeting planner on world time server
(http://www.worldtimeserver.com/meeting-planner.aspx) is useful if your
people are spread across time zones. it only shows 5 timezones at a
time, but it lets you easily scan across & see what time it is for everyone.

good luck!
h : )

On 21/04/11 9:23 AM, Annie Abrahams wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need an internet tool to organize one meeting between 25 persons.
> Something like doodle isn't very appropriate, because it makes you
> fill in all the possible hours by hand, which means a lot of fiddling
> if you think of one meeting over a period of two months.
> Anyone an idea?
>
> Best and thanks in advance
> Annie
>

> ps
> 07 05 2011 Une caresse intercontinentale / An intercontinental caress
> Fabrice M�tais (New York) Annie Abrahams (Paris)
> http://aabrahams.wordpress.com/2011/04/19/une-caresse-intercontinentale/
>
> Video of demo - performance Huis Clos / No Exit - Tout va Bien,
> Rietveld Academy Amsterdam
> http://vimeo.com/22335939

helen varley jamieson: creative catalyst
helen at creative-catalyst.com
http://www.creative-catalyst.com
http://www.avatarbodycollision.org
http://www.upstage.org.nz