[NetBehaviour] Defining myself

dave miller dave.miller.uk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 12:50:45 CEST 2011

Hi Annie

I tried it:
I am an illustrator, I dont draw to express myself
I am a storyteller, who doesn't use stories to communicate
I am a programmer, not using technology as a medium for my pieces
I am a journalist, not interested in news, history, politics
I am an activist, not campaigning for justice

But it's not me! Maybe I best define myself by what I am not? It's a
bit negative though!

dave