[NetBehaviour] Defining myself

dave miller dave.miller.uk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 13:16:44 CEST 2011

Here's a mix of the two:

I am an illustrator, I draw to express myself
I am a storyteller, I use stories to communicate and connect
I am a programmer, I use the web as a medium to communicate, connect,
collaborate and research
I am a journalist, I research and analyse news, history, politics
I am an activist, I campaign for justice

I'm happier with this!

dave