[NetBehaviour] Invitation: Be at Home online and onsite live art installation

Hedva Eltanani hedva_joy at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 28 19:42:30 CEST 2011

** Apologies for Cross-Posting **
Be at Home
Live Art – Installation in the search of home.

This is an ongoing interactive installation. This is a search for home – is
there a place like home? What makes you feel like home? What does make a house,
an apartment, a tent, a room, a tree… to a home? This is a journey using
facebook, live broadcast, geographical places and people who I meet along the
way. We will share stories, feelings and images on facebook and via the live
broadcasting from The Brick Box.

You are welcome to watch, post, comment and log in to our journey.

On the 30th of April I will be broadcasting from The Brick Box at Brixton
Village Market. And on the 1st of May I will be broadcasting from Tooting
Broadway Market.

The Broadcast and the installation will be active on the 30th of April and the
1st of May between 12-4pm.

Follow us on Facebook -
https://www.facebook.com/pages/BeHome/169957309700636
The live broadcast link will be posted on Facebook.

30 April:   Broadcasting from The Brick Box, Brixton Village Market, London
1 May:      Broadcasting from The Brick Box, Tooting Broadway Market, London

For any further info -
www.Vs4rslab.wordpress.com
www.Hedvastheatre.com
www.thebrickbox.co.uk