[NetBehaviour] Insoluble Cases

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Apr 29 18:01:32 CEST 2011

re: the ending of your text, perhaps art then deals with something too
alien or inconceivable to bear? (to bare?) without the trappings of
fundamental structure, textual inerrancy (bible, koran for example,
perhaps even what can be 'found' in marx or freud, lacan)? the very
passing of artistic style/fashion - effacement on one hand, but tied to
the signature of the artist on the other - creates a different moment than
that of texts or structure premised for all time... -

- Alan