[NetBehaviour] Visualising the netbehaviour neighbours - and the neighbourhood

Annie Abrahams bram.org at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 14:10:10 CEST 2011

love thy neighbour :)
Hi Marianne, yes that talk's to me :)

I am not sure if this can be done by asking me to make a vidéo for you - can
one compare your request to asking thy neighbour for some sugar or flower
when you run out of these just before you want to prepare a cake?

I think I have diffculties to generously say "yes" to your proposition,
request because you never manifested yourself on this list before - in a
certain way you are still a stranger for me, not yet part of the
neighbourhood - I fond myself a bit rude by saying this...
I wonder how others react to your request and what my reaction tells about
what netbehaviour is to me?

Yours
Annie