[NetBehaviour] LIVE SOON: low lives: javanese puppets before a projection from second life

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat Apr 30 18:38:13 CEST 2011

low lives: javanese puppets before a projection from second life

LIVE AT 3:15 or thereabouts TODAY as part of the low lives show at
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/low-lives-3

(both trembling {actions}) OOOOHHH... OOOOHHH... OOOOHHH....

we are live deadatars, we are spasatars!

we live in the spasmland of deadatars!

we are twitching and shaking, yes we are! {action}

i am nikuko and my friend is julu and we are not girls

we are not boys either

listen julu, we shall talk about the heideggerian four-fold!

ah, the four-fold!

yes, there is {actions} clouds

clouds?

yes, there is {actions} clouds

and water, there is {actions} water

and then? {actions}

then there are the gods! {actions}

yay!

and then? {actions}

then there is the TWITCH-SEED INSEMINATION PROGRAM!

OH NO, NOT THE TWITCH-SEED INSEMINATION PROGRAM! {actions}

how does that work? how does that work?

you see, i touch your face like this {actions}

and you, you touch my face like this {actions}

LET'S TRY THIS!

i touch your face like this {actions}

you touch my face like this {actions}

(both trembling {actions}) OH NOOOO!!! OH NOOOO!!!! OH NOOOO!!!!!

(both trembling {actions}) OH NOOOO!!! OH NOOOO!!!! OH NOOOO!!!!!

{actions} (both) WE ARE NOT LIKE THEM ON THE SCREEN!

{actions} (both) WE DO THIS WE MUST DO THIS YES YES YES! {actions}

(both trembling {actions}) WE MUST DO THIS WE MUST DO THIS WE MUST DO
THIS!

(both trembling {actions}) WE MUST DO THIS WE MUST DO THIS WE MUST DO
THIS!

(both dancing {actions}) MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!

(both dancing {actions}) MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!

(both trembling {actions}) OH NOOOO!!! OH NOOOO!!!! OH NOOOO!!!!!

(both trembling {actions}) OH NOOOO!!! OH NOOOO!!!! OH NOOOO!!!!!

(both trembling {actions}) OH NOOOO!!! OH NOOOO!!!! OH NOOOO!!!!!

(both trembling {actions}) OH NOOOO!!! OH NOOOO!!!! OH NOOOO!!!!!

(continues until time runs out)