[NetBehaviour] Looting Woodgreen 2

Edward Picot edward at edwardpicot.com
Tue Aug 9 00:18:46 CEST 2011

Marc -

I've just been looking at all this on the telly. Worrying times - and
the news from stock markets around the world doesn't make things any
less worrying. Certainly there are big parallels with the riots of the
1980s. We've got to somehow get away from these situations where a bunch
of rich people make mistakes at the top end of our society, and
everybody lower down ends up paying the price, and self-destructing as a
result. Thanks for your considered response, stay out of trouble
whatever you do, and I hope Wendy's all right.

- Edward