[NetBehaviour] My favorite viral video at the moment. I love it so much.

Mark Hancock mark.r.hancock at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 21:44:25 CEST 2011

I think the British government should erect huge screens around 'riot zones' and play this 24 hours straight through. Nobody could be angry after hearing this and watching the video.

BTW. Here's the inside of my head in video form: http://vimeo.com/23793374

Care and safe thoughts to all Netbehaviorists wherever you are