[NetBehaviour] Looting Woodgreen 2.

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Thu Aug 11 02:53:09 CEST 2011

I agree with you totally. I've come to the conclusion that the rich
literally hate the poor (for the most part, of course there are
exceptions), that they think of them as vermin - that they'll move into
enclaved areas and lifestyles as much as possible, and let the rest,
objects and people, burn. I don't see an end to it, I keep thinking of the
20 billion in Wall Street bonuses this year - and imagining what amazing
good that huge amount of money might have done elsewhere. I'm not naive
enough to believe that money given to X could slide over to Y in any
economy; things and structures don't work that way. But that kind of
wealth, when there are (according to one source) 1.3 million hungrey
people in New York, that's unconscionable. Of course that's me talking; we
made maybe $12,000 last year (and are 90k in debt); the rich I'm sure have
another angle about the necessity of it all.

Sorry, just venting, Alan