[NetBehaviour] woodgreen looting & Artist Injects Herself With Horse Blood etc...

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Thu Aug 11 12:53:57 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I have been enjoying all of the debates & meaning to jump back into
carrying on with the various discussions, but it will have to wait until
the weekend, because we are going to a friend's wedding today & we'll be
camping there, back on Saturday.

Here's where approx (The New forest) - http://tinyurl.com/3lfm5sf

Ruth will be playing her violin, as they walk down the local 'registry
office' isle, and then playing with another violinist some traditional
folk music. I think there will also be an Irish folk band playing in the
evening, which will be fun.

And of course, there will be much drink, family squabbles, and jumping
about a lot around outdoor fires etc ;-)

See you after the event, hopefuly with not too much of a hang-over...

Wishing all well.

marc