[NetBehaviour] Artist Injects Herself With Horse Blood, Wears Hooves

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Thu Aug 11 14:21:50 CEST 2011

But Richard,

...you do have a beautiful mane - http://tinyurl.com/3dkc97d

marc

 > I've been drinking a glass of horse blood every morning for the last
34 years. But my penis still hasn't grown any larger...

<netbehaviour at netbehaviour.org>
 >> Subject: Re: [NetBehaviour] Artist Injects Herself With Horse Blood,
Wears Hooves
<netbehaviour at netbehaviour.org>

 >> Nice someone remember the old gifted writer Cordwainer Smith. I read
it when I was quite young and became impressed with his theory of making
people with animal qualities, people similar to cats who could see in
the dark, people strong as lions, fast as leopards...
 >> He was a weird person, worked for FBI or the CIA.
 >> Ana

feel “hyper-powerful, hyper-sensitive and hyper-nervous.” She added: “I
had a feeling of being superhuman. I was not normal in my body. I had
all of the emotions of a herbivore. I couldn’t sleep and I felt a little
bit like a horse.”"

the heart and who has been injected with chemicals knows it needs little
(these chemicals) to make you feel a completely different person.
(anxious, calm, nervous etc)
this too), feelings, experiences of ourselves, so it's no wonder horse
proteins make you feel changed, anything would.

the biased language used by these artists. In my opinion it doesn't take
science serious, only uses it for something else.

Live in