[NetBehaviour] Artist Injects Herself With Horse Blood, Wears Hooves

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 14:46:17 CEST 2011

And you won at Ascot, I have heard :)
Ana

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 2:21 PM, marc garrett <marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
> wrote:

> But Richard,
>
> ...you do have a beautiful mane - http://tinyurl.com/3dkc97d
>
> marc
>

>  >
>  > I've been drinking a glass of horse blood every morning for the last
> 34 years. But my penis still hasn't grown any larger...
>  >
>  >
>  >>
>  >> From: Ana Valdés <agora158 at gmail.com>
>  >> Date: 11 August 2011 00:19:30 BDT
>  >> To: NetBehaviour for networked distributed creativity
> <netbehaviour at netbehaviour.org>
>  >> Subject: Re: [NetBehaviour] Artist Injects Herself With Horse Blood,
> Wears Hooves
> <netbehaviour at netbehaviour.org>
>  >>
>  >>
>  >> Nice someone remember the old gifted writer Cordwainer Smith. I read
> it when I was quite young and became impressed with his theory of making
> people with animal qualities, people similar to cats who could see in
> the dark, people strong as lions, fast as leopards...
>  >> He was a weird person, worked for FBI or the CIA.
>  >> Ana
>  >>
>  >>>
>  >>>
>  >>>     On Aug 10, 2011, at 21:08, Annie Abrahams <bram.org at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>  >>>
>  >>>>     "May the horse live in me"
>  >>>>     Interesting experiment, interesting storytelling, but far
> beyond reality
>  >>>>
>  >>>>     "She explained to Centre Press that the whole process made her
> feel “hyper-powerful, hyper-sensitive and hyper-nervous.” She added: “I
> had a feeling of being superhuman. I was not normal in my body. I had
> all of the emotions of a herbivore. I couldn’t sleep and I felt a little
> bit like a horse.”"
>  >>>>
>  >>>>     Interpretation, wishful thinking - bullshit.
>  >>>>
>  >>>>     Anyone who had medical tests done in an hospital to check out
> the heart and who has been injected with chemicals knows it needs little
> (these chemicals) to make you feel a completely different person.
> (anxious, calm, nervous etc)
>  >>>>     Chemicals have a deep impact on our being (all drug users know
> this too), feelings, experiences of ourselves, so it's no wonder horse
> proteins make you feel changed, anything would.
>  >>>>
>  >>>>     I like the experiment, the discussion it triggers, but I abhor
> the biased language used by these artists. In my opinion it doesn't take
> science serious, only uses it for something else.
>  >>>>
>  >>>>     Yours
>  >>>>     Annie
>  >>>>
> [...]

http://anavaldes.wordpress.com
http://passagenwerk.wordpress.com
http://caravia.stumbleupon.com
http://www.crusading.se
Gondolgatan 2 l tr
12832 Skarpnäck
Sweden
tel +468-943288
mobil 4670-3213370

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your
eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always long
to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci