[NetBehaviour] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

michael szpakowski via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Tue Aug 16 13:48:56 CEST 2011

LinkedIn
------------

    michael szpakowski requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Simon,

- michael

Accept invitation from michael szpakowski
http://www.linkedin.com/e/dgoapi-gret7jq6-56/LMfR8mME7u0MyD6kpKYEvoQSV9RRJ83hLpfjXDCVlX-W/blk/I90649271_60/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_c3pvcjsOejgSc3B9bSAToRdddjpBbPAOc3wTczcTe3cLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from michael szpakowski
http://www.linkedin.com/e/dgoapi-gret7jq6-56/LMfR8mME7u0MyD6kpKYEvoQSV9RRJ83hLpfjXDCVlX-W/blk/I90649271_60/0MdBYNdP8Vd3oMekALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW that LinkedIn can find the answers to your most difficult questions? Post those vexing questions on LinkedIn Answers to tap into the knowledge of the world's foremost business experts:
http://www.linkedin.com/e/dgoapi-gret7jq6-56/ask/inv-23/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation