[NetBehaviour] Call for Participants: Connecting in Extended Communities

Hedva Eltanani hedva_joy at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 16 17:29:14 CEST 2011

Connecting in Extended Communities
workshop

We call for 10 artists. In the workshop we explore means of communication in
performance arts. Specifically the workshop examines web applications as mean of
communication that enable groups feel closer.

The workshop explores the significance of networks as a guide and as a limit of
communication within and between communities. By connecting two groups via web
applications, we examine access and connection between the groups, the ‘social’
structure that is being created within and between the groups and channels of
communication that digital technology promotes.

In order to participate send a short paragraph about yourself, your work and why
are you interested in the workshop to: hedva_joy (at) yahoo.com
Deadline for: 23 of Aug 2011

When: 30th of Aug,   5.30pm-8.30pm
Where:  QUEENSLANDMULTI-MEDIA ARTS CENTRE
The Diversity Centre
Unit 4, Blenheim Court
62 Brewery Road
London