[NetBehaviour] Turkle tops TED: 'Naked in the Infosphere: Post-privacy & German Angst'

Ana Valdes agora158 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 11:34:14 CEST 2011

You can order it it's still on print but she published aborter book quite recently, I have not read it yet but the reviews were good as always.
She is an excellent writer educated in France and very familiar with Lacan and his theories. She is à psychoanalyst as well.
Cheers
Ana

Skickat från min iPhone