[NetBehaviour] Science Fiction Writer Becomes Augmented Reality Developer

Simon Biggs simon at littlepig.org.uk
Fri Aug 19 13:13:31 CEST 2011

That's a nice coincidence. I've just posted a text on my website that discusses how science fiction has been prescient of augmented reality - and where we might be going with the technology.

You can read it here:
http://www.littlepig.org.uk/texts/TwitterChip.pdf

or here:
http://www.law.ed.ac.uk/ahrc/script-ed/issue8-2.asp