[NetBehaviour] nettime?

BishopZ xchicago at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 09:22:55 CEST 2011

Not sure if you are talking about nettime-l but they seem to be posting
pretty regularly.

Nettime-ann is sporadic; we need more moderators.
Would love a bit more diversity too.  A lot of the posts on NetBehaviour
seem more appropriate to Nettime-ann.
It is an announcement list after all, and this, i think, is supposed to be a
discussion list?

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 2:16 PM, { brad brace } <bbrace at eskimo.com> wrote:

> what's happened to nettime?
>
> /:b
>

> the continuous cultural bail-outs, conceptual ponzi-schemes,
> and insider quid-pro-quo ("critical mobility...") are
> finally coming to a joyously redemptive end; the options for
> (non-complicit) artists will no longer be reductively
> dependent on obstructionist oligarchical art-agencies
>
> to celebrate this event and concurrent devaluations, I've
> quickly (without any funding,) designed a FREEE pinback
> button appropriated from US Federal Currency Seals:
> ENCUMBRANCE EXCLUSION EQUIVOCATION (only $2.99 for shipping,
> delivered anywhere); provide cash, cheque, or paypal with
> delivery address via bbrace at eskimo.com
>
> http://bradbrace.net/EEE.html
>
> awesome!
>
> /:b