[NetBehaviour] Guy Debord’s The Game of War meets McKenzie Wark’s The Beach Beneath the Street.

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Tue Aug 23 11:16:46 CEST 2011

Hi everyone,

I'll be at this event tomorrow. I think Helen Varley Jamieson will be
accompanying me also.

If anyone else is going, either to the the Class Wargames 'Game of War'
afternoon event, or Mackenzie Wark's presentation in the evening, let us
know and we can meet, plus be those who talk about nonsense during his
'important' talk ;-)

wishing you well.

marc