[NetBehaviour] Looking for East London Open Source Hard/Software people.

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Fri Aug 26 14:09:14 CEST 2011

Hi John,

apologies if you already know this, but in Hackney there's a newly opened
space where I just taught a workshop and performed with Atau Tanaka, Ryan
Jordan and Marinos Koutsomichalis.
Ryan is running the lab: http://nnnnn.org.uk/doku.php

Also, you might want to talk to the Openlab folks:
http://www.pawfal.org/openlab/
http://vagueterrain.net/content/2010/06/openlab-interview

Myself, I'm based in Edinburgh, but recently have been doing things in LDN
too.

best,
Marco

--
Marco Donnarumma
Independent New Media and Sonic Arts Practitioner, Performer, Teacher