[NetBehaviour] A 3D Exploration of Picasso's Guernica.

Joel Weishaus weishaus at pdx.edu
Sun Feb 6 18:37:03 CET 2011

This makes me see how impressive the painting actually is.
 So that, this isn't "Guerrnica," those spirit abides on the surface of a
piece of canvas, in the paint as brushed on by Picasso.
 Why should we need more than the masterpiece itself?
Of course I'm aware of the aesthetics of making art that moves between
mediums. But this isn't one of them.
 There's something forced and very artificial here.
It brings me back to the very basics of why one becomes an artist; or,
rather, responds to the call.

-Joel