[NetBehaviour] How a Library Saved My Life.

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Mon Feb 7 18:49:56 CET 2011

Hi Martha,

 > This is a phenomenal post -- deeply touching and relevant
 >to what is going on in many countries.

Yes, unfortunately many are falling for the con-trick that we lose all
these valuable resources due to the financial crash, but in reality it
is a very different story. And because future generations will have less
access to education, libraries and the Internet, they will not be able
to critically challenge the powers that be; it is a scary situation.

Much thanks for reading my post on the blog :-)

Wishing you well.

marc