[NetBehaviour] Call for Artists: Liquid Cities & Temporary Identities.

info info at furtherfield.org
Tue Feb 8 10:50:43 CET 2011

Call for Artists: Liquid Cities & Temporary Identities. USA / Portugal /
Colombia
Deadline: February 28, 2011

International ArtExpo is selecting all interesting video/short.films to
include in the next 2011 Exhibitions:

- Liquid Cities & Temporary Identities at the Container Space located on
the George Mason University Campus, Art & Design Building - Fairfax, USA
(April 20, 2011).

- Liquid Cities & Temporary Identities at the FONLAD 07 in Wind Rose
Culture Space - Montemor-o-Velho, Portugal (June 11, 2011).

- Liquid Cities & Temporary Identities at Festival Internacional de la
Imagen in Auditorium Olympia - Manizales Caldas, Colombia (April 13-15,
2011).

The deadline for applications is February 28, 2011.

The selections will be based on two main concepts. With the first
section, Liquid Cities, we will present videos about contemporary
cities, future cities and possible connections between videoarchitecture
and videoart experimentations. The second section, Temporary Identities,
will show videoart works based on the concept of contemporary
identities, new technologies and body borders.

The number of works with you can participate is unlimited. All works
must be on DVD (PAL or NTSC), no matter what the original source medium.
The maximum length of videos should be 10 minutes. Send your video
submissions (Name/Surname, City/Country, Film title, Running time, Brief
film synopsis) with a CV/biography, videography and an introduction
about the piece to:

Luca Curci Architects
Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 33
70122 Bari, Italy

International ArtExpo is a not for profit organization that provides a
significant forum for cultural dialogue between all artists from
different cultures and countries. We depend on the support of you.
ArtExpo is grateful to all of the institutions, corporations, and
individuals who support our efforts. We work with a number of national
and international galleries as well as publishers, museums, curators and
writers from all over the world. We help artists through solo and group
exhibitions, gallery representation, magazine reviews and
advertisements, press releases, internet promotion, as well as various
curatorial projects.

Participation open to: professional artists, architects and designers,
associate groups and studios.

Thanks for all,
Luca Curci
Director