[NetBehaviour] The alienated networked artist

Andreas Maria Jacobs ajaco at xs4all.nl
Wed Feb 9 19:35:42 CET 2011

Dear James

Thanks for your personal and long comments

Makes me feel less lonely

Appreciating your sense of humour! and respecting your courage

As for the saviour, I used to deny my wish for this but currently I am
changing my feelings as it appears more natural and more honest ( to
myself) to accept my own wish, probably has to do with circumstances
and age. At least we all becoming Job, -from the Book of Job-, after
being jobless ; - )

Andreas Maria Jacobs

w: http://www.nictoglobe.com
w: http://burgerwaanzin.nl