[NetBehaviour] Urinal: 3D print

manik manik at sbb.rs
Wed Feb 16 14:00:33 CET 2011

There's one and only one
Ready-made in unique meaning of that term.This is
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bottle_Rack   .
'Readymades added' are art the facts
where Duchamp put in front of carefully spectator ,discrete ,other spectrum
of intrigue :like question of ownership&authorship in 'Urinoir'*(see
signature R.Mutt on
''original''  *Urinoir* and whole anecdote about exhibition and jury
connected with that
particular Duchamp's work...).You are right in one thing-every object in the
world have some purpose and it's constructed for something/from something(or
somebody)..that mean it's needed.Just like Rob's art piece.Posteriori decide
about destiny of objects ...Actually-whole world
was&is constructed /that look like religious reason,but it's not just
that/.Duchamp was the first one who put back object who
were 'on the the edge to lose semantic status' in new circle of meaning -he
give him new
life and destiny by bring him back in art world /world of art/.That was hard
and strong act of
creation and there's no way to be repeat/it's logic/al/ impossible/.That's
unrepeatable act
of *creator and creation* /possible parallel was Polocs's dripping as
discover and re-actualize influence of
gravitation in art of painting/.
I use term ''ready-made'' to pay attention on whole corpus of chain-like
appearance indirect connected with that particular term.
...MANIK...FEBRUARY...2011...