[NetBehaviour] Performance Files (warning, very large):

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat Feb 19 08:10:41 CET 2011

Performance Files (warning, very large):

Performance at SAIC (School of the Art Institute of Chicago)
Simulationists Performance/Exhibition, 2/18/11

with Sandy Baldwin, Alan Sondheim, at Columbia I AM sim in Second Life
sections from 2 1/2 hour performance

http://www.alansondheim.org/simulat1.mp4
http://www.alansondheim.org/simulat2.mp4
http://www.alansondheim.org/simulat3.mp4

Thanks to everyone: Claudia Hart, Mark Jeffery, Judd Morrissey, Trevor
Martin, and Patrick Lichty.

New mocap files from Columbia session, with active textures, various
object placements, physical objects going off-world, and so forth.

This is one of the best recordings we've made. There was a fairly
good-sized audience in the room at SAIC, and great discussion.