[NetBehaviour] Shaking hands with dictators

manik manik at sbb.rs
Tue Feb 22 23:22:58 CET 2011

Hi Dave,
I find your intention to show background of recent bloody riots in North
Africa deserve all possible attention.As you said its not completely
finished.All I wish to say is that you could try to made some order in
back...and perhaps for some next work you could try to make 'ideal'
character of persons from both sides/'business man and dictator/.When you
put face we recognize that look like whole mass is only their personal
fault.But it's not and that's what you should show to all of us.
Best  wishes
MANIK