[NetBehaviour] Shaking hands with dictators

dave miller dave.miller.uk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 10:33:57 CET 2011

Thanks for your helpful feedback Manik - not quite sure what you mean
really, but I agree that the background images need more work, more
order. I try to use networked data in such a way that it adds meaning,
but mostly it ends up as little more than decoration. Partly this is
due to my limited programming skills. This is a challenge for me, to
create beautiful pictures (and stories) which are dynamic, changed by
live data feeds which add new meanings/ aspects to the work. I still
feel a long way from achieving this, and maybe I should do something
more useful (but that's another discussion).

all the best, dave