[NetBehaviour] LPM Live Performers Meeting (May 2011 in Rome, September 2011 in Minsk).

info info at furtherfield.org
Mon Feb 28 12:41:11 CET 2011

LPM Live Performers Meeting (May 2011 in Rome, September 2011 in Minsk).

Art is Open Source and FakePress will be coordinating the Sensible Data
section of the next two editions of LPM (
http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net/ ), in Rome in May 2011, and in
Minsk in September 2011.

Find below, at the bottom of the message, a complete call for action!

LPM this year invites artists working with live media on the ideas of
generative arts, gender imaginaries, live cinema, realtime data and
critical practices, 3D stereoscopic live video, urban interventions,
video projection mapping and VJing.

About the Sensible Data section:

"Our lives, our forms of expression, the things we buy, our
relationships and the things we learn, communicate and share are
progressively (if not totally) changing into digital data that is
transmitted over digital networks. Open access to data and information,
and the possibility to determine how our information is shared and used
are key factors to defend our freedoms and rights. Contemporary Visual
cultures transform the fundamental role of data in our lives into new
paradigms for aesthetics and interactivity, often poetically merging
activism and beauty: database aesthetics, visuals produced using
enormous sets of public/private data found on digital networks are only
two of the forms of artistic expression that over time have produced
wonderful sensorial experiences that have been able to both inform and
activate the consciences of people worldwide."

For this we invite everyone working on realtime data, infoaesthetic
visualizations, critical practices, hacking, tactical media, open data
and live media to join us to start exploring the liberating power of
realtime, accessible, open information!
more info below. check the websites for more. contact me for even more. :)

INFO AND CALL FOR ARTISTS

Here's the call for artists:
http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net/warehouse/2011/02/lpm2011_callforartists_en.pdf

Here's LPM project:
http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net/warehouse/2011/01/lpm2011_project_en.pdf

Here's LPM 2011 concept:
http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net/warehouse/2011/01/lpm2011_pressrelease_01.12.2010_en.pdf

- Websites
http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net/

Here you can find everything you need to promote the event:
http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net/2011/en/press/

BANNERS
Here you can find the embed code to add banners to your website. If
you need different formats, feel free to ask me:
http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net/2011/en/press/