[NetBehaviour] RAW: GEOGRAPHIES.

info info at furtherfield.org
Mon Feb 28 12:42:59 CET 2011

RAW: GEOGRAPHIES.

Link: http://reed.edu/raw

Location:
Reed College
3203 SE Woodstock Blvd
Portland, Oregon 97202
United States of America

 From March 2 - 6, RAW: GEOGRAPHIES transforms our physical, social, and
personal landscapes. Visiting artists engage radical politics and
spatial poetics, remapping our experience of the everyday. The line-up
includes: Assembly of freight by Ben Wolf, PARK: PDX by Kathy Westwater,
Mappa Mundi by Lize Mogel, video works by Francis Alÿs, Photo Genetics
and Sentra Photo Thesis by Melvin Edward Nelson, Overall Readings by
Gary Wiseman and Gabe Flores, and 3 weeks, 6 earthworks, 1 portable
studio and ALL that lies in between by Jacinda Russell and Nancy
Douthey. RAW: GEOGRAPHIES will also feature over twenty student projects
and performances.