[NetBehaviour] Regarding Netbehaviour emails since Yesterday - important!

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Wed Jan 12 12:37:16 CET 2011

Hi Simon & all,

Not this time, although we have been hacked a few times before once by
'male' teenage Islamists with a particular 'jihack', and others.

I have just found out that the server with other connected servers had
an outage at 11.25 am yesterday and everything is all getting back into
shape again.

Concerning emails to this list, everyone should expect to see their
posts reappear again within the next 6 hours.

Wishing you well.
marc