[NetBehaviour] Codework Parenthetical Insertions

mez breeze netwurker at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 04:17:07 CET 2011

"JanusNode’s selection of rules is not deterministic, so the creation of
these multiply-embedded insertions will vary each time you run it. I thought
about getting around it by adding more periods or other punctuation, but I
kinda like it this way! And hey, I notice that in “digital poetry” whenever
you run across some technical limitation you rationalize it with jargon.
It’s a poetics determined by the constraints of the medium, or something.
(help me out here, you guys.)"

-From:
http://gnoetrydaily.wordpress.com/2011/01/11/codework-parenthetical-insertions/

--