[NetBehaviour] u! r audience

James Morris jwm.art.net at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 21:58:42 CEST 2011

(found by searching for latest result to: arch can't run display manager)

http://femininemissgeek.wordpress.com/2011/06/02/you-are-not-our-audience-pt-3-catwoman/

It starts off okay, Catwoman flips into view and flirts with the Bat,
like ya do. But when she’s left to fight the bad guys alone, it all
goes downhill.

The first shot of her walking into battle shows her high heeled shoes.
Every time I see a heroine in high heeled shoes a little part of me
dies. But fine, it’s Catwoman. She likes to be sexy, she has her suit
zipped halfway down, I can let that slide as being part of her
character. But the next shot is ass.