[NetBehaviour] Fwd: Fwd: open source film event

Richard Wright futurenatural at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jun 7 23:45:49 CEST 2011

"...ideally these would be short documentary films but we will
consider appropriate films from other genres."

I've come across this sort of thing before. It doesn't sound like
it's for thematic reasons. I wonder what the assumed affinity is
between the documentary form and open source media?

Richard