[NetBehaviour] Memories Reveal Nothing

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Mon Jun 13 13:18:14 CEST 2011

Hi Mark,

I enjoyed the beats and sonic twitches, and dream-like quality of
'Memories Reveal Nothing'. Although, it seems as though the film itself
reveals much, including a pagan edge or aestheic, raw as well as being
consciously aware of its dark and feral states of being...

"As part of the Structuralist manifesto behind the work, there has been
no attempt to hide this part of the process: revealed in the off-centre
aim of the video camera and no attempt to fine-tune the light levels or
take out the leader frames (the whitish/beige ‘scenes’). Everything
there has happened on purpose but as controlled mishaps."

Wishing you well.

marc