[NetBehaviour] CNN Breaking News (fwd)

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Jun 20 18:14:57 CEST 2011

This is the shit we deal with daily here. Hundreds of thousands of Walmart
employees work under substandard conditions, but they can't sue because it
happens to too many of them. More union busting (although the employees
can't form a union either!). I hope to hell this country gets the internal
violence and turmoil it deserves; nothing else will change anything.

- Alan