[NetBehaviour] wonderful sequence of work from Donna Kuhn

Michael Szpakowski szpako at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 8 15:09:38 CEST 2012

Yep - I love her video work too -we've featured it quite extensively on DVblog over the last few years:

http://dvblog.org/?s=donna+kuhn&submit=Search

I posted the thing about the drawings/texts becuase there's something so lapidary and sefl sufficient about each one but they also extend into this massive sequence, with such diversity growing out of the basic premise - it just really does it for me...
m.