[NetBehaviour] seven omaha videos

Peter ciccariello ciccariello at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 14:28:53 CEST 2012

I really like the episodic format, favorites are - Azure shimmies oddly,
descent, and the flag sputtering, and definitely the jellyfish. Thanks!

 - Peter

New work gallery - http://invisiblenotes.blogspot.com/
Ephemeral Photography - http://uncommonvision.blogspot.com/
Poetry and writing - http://poemsfromprovidence.blogspot.com/

You can find my art and writing updates on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ciccariello