[NetBehaviour] WOW MOM and my father's voice

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun Apr 22 21:35:02 CEST 2012

WOW MOM and my father's voice

WOW MOM
WOW MOM WOW
WOW MOM WOW WOW MOM WOW
WOW MOM WOW MOM WOW
WOW MOM MOM WOW MOM MOM WOW
MOM WOW
MOM WOW MOM
MOM WOW MO MOM WOW MOM
MOM WOW MOM WOW MOM
MOM WOW WOW MOM WOW WOW MOM

apocolypse negativises all achivement.  the opera of the damned.
 	      ... Graham Video Chat Growing up in Texas, opera sensation
 	      Texas-born and bred opera star's elegance and warm
lessness, and the phantom of the other opera borders on psychosis.)
"for here is what it is, opera and oratorio,
My father sings the opera beautifully. There are nine acts and tableaus,
are the austere elements of this opera of muted terror and annihilation.
familiar, developing much as an epistolary novel or soap opera develops,
  says jennifer, a opera a opera a opera, then sartre la-la
  she sings, jennifer sings, a gay a opera a opera a opera,
  a gay a opera a opera a opera, and alan and jennifer are all
                   opera and totenlieder, we silently drank a glass of
new ion in opera ,
rivals  beggar's opera  venice irish widow
   distance. It is here at the climax of the opera that my father's voice