[NetBehaviour] Fwd: BMW Tate Live Performance Room: Pablo Bronstein's Constantinople Kaleidoscope

Annie Abrahams bram.org at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 22:51:19 CEST 2012

hi I was at the last one with Jérôme Bell
a remake of one of his old performances (maybe even a recorded video)

the one good thing was they took the public in the chatwindow who asked
questions serious

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 10:44 PM, helen varley jamieson <
helen at creative-catalyst.com> wrote:

>  thanks, it looks like an interesting project :)
>
> i'm going to have a look at the event on thursday night see just how
> groundbreaking it is ...
>

> On 23/04/12 6:14 PM, Pall Thayer wrote:
>
> http://www.eto.org.uk/etd/media/releases/pr009.htm
>
> On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 12:13 PM, Pall Thayer <pallthay at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The description sounds a bit like the "Chaos in Action" project in 1997.
>>

>>  On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 12:09 PM, helen varley jamieson <
>> helen at creative-catalyst.com> wrote:
>>
>>>   has anyone else had a look at this?
>>>
>>> i'm a bit stunned that they are describing what sounds like webcasting
>>> slightly augmented by social media as "an entirely new mode of
>>> presentation" ... on their web site, they even claim it as " the first
>>> artistic programme created purely for live web broadcast."
>>>
>>> where have they been for the last 15+ years i wonder???

*Angry Men* la vidéo
https://vimeo.com/40534607

http://www.bram.org