[NetBehaviour] Fwd: BMW Tate Live Performance Room: Pablo Bronstein's Constantinople Kaleidoscope

Simon Biggs simon at littlepig.org.uk
Tue Apr 24 09:20:55 CEST 2012

...but this is the first time anybody has ever used telecommunications to make art!

Simon Biggs
simon at littlepig.org.uk http://www.littlepig.org.uk/ @SimonBiggsUK skype: simonbiggsuk

s.biggs at ed.ac.uk Edinburgh College of Art, University of Edinburgh
http://www.eca.ac.uk/circle/ http://www.elmcip.net/ http://www.movingtargets.co.uk/