[NetBehaviour] Fwd: BMW Tate Live Performance Room: Pablo Bronstein's Constantinople Kaleidoscope

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Tue Apr 24 12:54:35 CEST 2012

and...

we also know - BIG BUDGETS CREATE HISTORY!

;-)

Marc

> this is the time, these are the years: everyone "inventing" words and
> saying "the first this", "the first that"
>
> we're losing our memories, now it can be done.
>
> and, in the age of p2p, of ubiquitous and of anonymous, gimme a good
> budget for communication and i will reinvent history itself!
>

> xDxD.vs.xDxD
>
> On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 6:13 PM, Pall Thayer <pallthay at gmail.com
> <mailto:pallthay at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     The description sounds a bit like the "Chaos in Action" project in
>     1997.
>

>     On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 12:09 PM, helen varley jamieson
>     <helen at creative-catalyst.com <mailto:helen at creative-catalyst.com>>
>     wrote:
>
>         has anyone else had a look at this?
>
>         i'm a bit stunned that they are describing what sounds like
>         webcasting slightly augmented by social media as "an entirely
>         new mode of presentation" ... on their web site, they even
>         claim it as " the first artistic programme created purely for
>         live web broadcast."
>
>         where have they been for the last 15+ years i wonder???

Other Info:

Furtherfield - A living, breathing, thriving network
http://www.furtherfield.org - for art, technology and social change since 1997

Also - Furtherfield Gallery&  Social Space:
http://www.furtherfield.org/gallery

About Furtherfield:
http://www.furtherfield.org/content/about

Netbehaviour - Networked Artists List Community.
http://www.netbehaviour.org

http://identi.ca/furtherfield
http://twitter.com/furtherfield