[NetBehaviour] Stewart Home vs Heidegger

info info at furtherfield.org
Tue Apr 24 15:38:36 CEST 2012

Stewart Home vs Heidegger

By Richard Marshall.

Again, A Time Machine, a Stewart Home retrospective in New York (White
Columns, 22 October - 19 November 2011) & London (Space Studios, 6 April
- 19 May 2012), curated by Matthew Higgs.

The Stewart Home show at Space packs in a short intro to the catalogue
Stewart Home Says I Can’t Show You My Nude Pictures here! If You Wanna
See Some Then take A Good Look Through My Flicker Stream entitled ‘Fuck
Em If They Can’t Take A Joke’. The show includes Heroin is the Opium of
the People (1986), issues of Smile (1948-1989), Smile Expands
(1985-1989), Stewart Home Flyers Etc., Re:Action newsletter and two
other publications, Event Flyers, Invitations, Pamphlets, Pamphlets and
Books in Translation, Books in English, Postcards/Mail Art, the Semina
series, Stewart Home t-shirts, the Art Strike Bed (1993-2011), the video
Stewart Home Talks About The Art Strike (2004), Prostitution II: The
Return of the ‘Male Gaze’, The Readymade Brought To Book, Vermeer II,
Three Signs removed From A Shop In Whitecross Street, the video The
Eclipse and Re-Emergence of the Oedipus Complex (2004), the film <=""
em=""> (2009), Becoming (M)Other and More Sex More Violence More
Copyright Violation! Edition. There are coloured circular Destroy
Serious Culture badges.

http://www.3ammagazine.com/3am/stewart-home-vs-heidegger/

--
Other Info:

Furtherfield - A living, breathing, thriving network
http://www.furtherfield.org - for art, technology and social change since 1997

Also - Furtherfield Gallery&  Social Space:
http://www.furtherfield.org/gallery

About Furtherfield:
http://www.furtherfield.org/content/about

Netbehaviour - Networked Artists List Community.
http://www.netbehaviour.org

http://identi.ca/furtherfield
http://twitter.com/furtherfield