[NetBehaviour] Links

Rob Myers rob at robmyers.org
Wed Apr 25 13:58:07 CEST 2012

"Tor Books goes completely DRM-free" -

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/boingboing/iBag/~3/dJc9RK8BsYU/tor-books-goes-completely-drm.html

"Data Journalism Handbook: Why is data journalism important?" -

http://blog.okfn.org/2012/04/25/data-journalism-handbook-why-is-data-journalism-important/

"Proof-of-Concept Android Trojan Uses Motion Sensors To Steal
Passwords" -

http://it.slashdot.org/story/12/04/23/1836201/proof-of-concept-android-trojan-uses-motion-sensors-to-steal-passwords

"creepy – A Geolocation Information Aggregator AKA OSINT Tool" -

http://www.darknet.org.uk/2012/04/creepy-a-geolocation-information-aggregator-aka-osint-tool/

"Sir David Omand - Social media snooping powers out of date" -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-17815202

"Facing a Robo-Grader? Just Keep Obfuscating Mellifluously" -

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/23/education/robo-readers-used-to-grade-test-essays.html?_r=4&pagewanted=all

"Recently I was asked by a high school teacher if I had any ideas about
why students today seem so apathetic when it comes to engaging with the
world around them. I waggishly responded, "Probably because they're
smart."" -

http://www.chrismartenson.com/blog/trouble-money/73469

"Deepening the Conversation on The Third Industrial Revolution" -

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jeremy-rifkin/third-industrial-revolution_b_1438621.html

"Lucy McRae: How can technology transform the human body?" -

http://www.ted.com/talks/lucy_mcrae_how_can_technology_transform_the_human_body.html

"Olympics doing exactly what they were supposed to" -

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/olympics-doing-exactly-what-they-were-supposed-to-201204245154/