[NetBehaviour] MANIK exhibition

manik manik at sbb.rs
Wed Apr 25 18:13:03 CEST 2012

Thank you Michael!
 I wish to tell that Marija /part of MANIK/have exhibition in Maribor /
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maribor /
 which is this year European Capital of Culture.
Exhibition's in ''Gallery Rrrudolf''/painting we show here are from that exhib. called...''MANIK ALIVE''/63 paintings,acrilyc on canvas,size between 25x35 and smaller.../.
I'm not there because nobody from Europe couldn't believe that we/MANIK/ have no money to go there together:):(
But who care...Life's short and main part of them goes to bureaucracy.
God luck and best wishes
...MANIK IN TWO PART...:-D...APRIL...2012...