[NetBehaviour] Fw: Fundraising for Tweets in Space!

Michael Szpakowski szpako at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 14:00:42 CEST 2012

Hi
I got the mail below today from the never less than splendid Nathaniel Stern & Scott Kildall, they of Wikipedia art notoriety but also lots of other stuff which I have found consistently engaging and gripping over the years:

http://www.digicult.it/digimag/article.asp?id=2124

They're after funds for their "Tweets in Space " project, so, if you have the cash and you fancy being a modern day patron of the arts it would be nice to see the project happen...
cheers
michael